Monday, November 18, 2013

Hot Artichoke and Feta Dip

I completely forgot to post this recipe this morning! 

This is a delicious appetizer that is perfect for tailgating or in our case a rainy Sunday Snack!

It is a simple recipe! You will need:

8 oz of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and rinsed.
14 oz of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
8 oz of crumbled feta cheese
1 cup of Mayo
And 2 cloves of garlic

First, rinse and dry your sun dried tomatoes. I also chopped these because I prefer a smaller bite than a large piece.
Chop your artichoke hearts as well to what ever size you desire.
Combine the sun dried tomatoes and artichokes.
Add mayo.
Add Feta.
Add garlic, I used minced garlic in the jar.
And mix! It's that easy!
Place in a shallow baking dish and bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes!
It can be served with pita chips or Fritos! I have also had it on crackers!
When done it is so gooey and delicious!

Enjoy!!!!

B

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This dip looks delicious. I am making your Italian Drip sandwiches for supper tonight. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete