Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sweet Gifts for the Holidays!!!

Every year I rack my brain to find gifts for sweet friends and neighbors! After working at a Bakery during Rush Week, I got the bright idea to do a Bakery Box! What is a Bakery box you ask? It is a cake box filled with several different treats in smaller sizes or portions! So today at 8 am I started my bakery boxes and at 6 pm we delivered them! 

First, you need to decide what all treats you want to include. Here are my selections:

Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
Crock pot Candy
Mini Mint Brownie Bites
Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
Pumpkin Spice Bread (made in mini paper loaf pans)

Second, you need to decide how you will wrap them. Here are my selections. All of these items can be purchased at Hobby lobby!

Mini Gable Boxes
Clear Cellophane with a bow. 
Clear Cellophane with tissue paper
Printed Cellophane. And I had printed ziplocks but forgot to take a photo!!!

This is the bakery box! It is a plain white 10" cake box from Sunny Side up bakery!
I arranged all my goodies in the box and the box is just so darn white I had to spruce it up with something. And what is better than a bow!
Thanks Pinterest for the tutorial!! And I already had the premade stickers I ordered from MAX and Bella on esty!

Here are my bakery boxes ready for delivery! Stay tuned for all the recipes from the boxes on the blog this week!

Hope this will inspire you to deliver some sweet treats to front porches near you!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment